- Just landed in Nice again. Farfus is with me in the plane as well. #
- Here is the official report from the VLN in German:
- Sitting at Frankfurt airport. Just enjoying my starbucks caramel machiato #
- @BennyBlack85 danke, schauen wir mal. Kann BMW nicht Einschätzen.. in reply to BennyBlack85 #
- @Apple_Guru thanks, will do. 😉 in reply to Apple_Guru #
- @MSchmitz danke, hat gepasst! ;-)) in reply to MSchmitz #
- @20832com cooles Rennen…. in reply to 20832com #
- FIRST VICTORY THIS!
started 2nd finished 1st and it was the first Victory for the new GT3-R
Great Start for this season
What else?! 😉 #
- I had a great stint. A lot of yellows and crashed cars everywhere. I gave the car to Marc on first position. We should be on the Podium 😉 #
- In 3 laps I jump into the car. First time I will get some decend laps. Hope it stays dry for my stint #
- 1h into the race: Audi is flying compare to us. We still in top 3 but loosing time every lap. BMW is gambling in my eyes. They follow quiet. #
- Timo will start the race than me than Marc. Hope the conditions are consistant… Starting grid is getting full. http://yfrog.com/1ayzfj #
- Completed 2 laps. Was really difficult to drive in the rain. No grip at all. Hope tomorrow Its getting better.
Drivers briefing 7.45. ;-( #
- @WhatsAppInc Hey guys,
How can I see my friend on whatsapp. He has a bb and I can't get him in my list on what's app I have an iPhone?
- @AmigosRacing thanks good luck for you as well…..:-) in reply to AmigosRacing #
- sitting at the Nice Airport flying to Frankfurt. The first VLN race this weekend. Timo and Marc will join me for the 4h race on saturday #
- After a long run this morning I know see a friend for lunch. It's a nice place close to Monaco "Le Cabanon" http://yfrog.com/eut8sj #
- @20832comHi, war zwar nur zweiter aber schliesse mich an…und ist es nicht eine Linkskurve bei der man einlenken sollte/muss?! ;-)) ciao #
- I was supposed to test in Spa this week. But due to a collapsed tunnel underneath the track, the test was cancelled. Too bad… #
No comments for this entry yet...