May.02, 2010 • Category Twitter
- First race P6 in class. Jim was starting and gained some positions. I continued and also drove the fastest lap in class. Still P6 was max. #
- …Anyhow for me this is not possible or at least not with our car.
Maybe if we get some weight out of the car, please…..;-)) #
- anybody else from the Ferrari teams??!!! They are on P1-2. I guess they use an energy drink in the car… )…. #
- …car at the absolute limit, of course I know the track extremly well.. but again there us one Ferrari team that is quicker then …. #
- ….starts the first 70min race in 40 min and I qualified on 3rd position starting the 50min race tomorrow at 13.10
I was driving the…. #
- … So we had not much driving time, just 50 min before quali. I did only 4 laps. Anyhow for the first race Jim qualified P9 and … #
- GT-Open Nürburgring:
We started with a lot problems. Car is one race old and the reliability is not the best> wheel bearing broke twice… #
- On my way to the GT-Open race at the Nürburgring. Strange to go there and not driving on the Nordschleife. #
- @schlichtegroll ) in reply to schlichtegroll #
- Hey guys,
here is a link to the official 24h Nürburgring side:
Apr.25, 2010 • Category Twitter
- After knowing why the race was red flagged, nothing at this weekend is of any importants to me anymore….
I am sorry.
- Race was red flagged. Heavy accident in the Lauda corner. We had a problem and were standing 7 min at the box… #
- P4 at the moment. After 4 laps Audi had already 2 tyrepuncture. #
- Good morning, just qualified the Wochenspiegel Porsche: P2. Phoenix Audi is P1.
I will drive the last stint around 14.30 #
- I am looking forward to the race with the Wochenspiegel Cup-S. Will be fun…;-) #
what a day at the Nürburgring: tested my GT-Open Audi, drove a Porsche Cup car and a Cup-S that I will drive tomorrow in the race. #
- @dumbreck_fan I was driving with my teammate to Monaco….;-) in reply to dumbreck_fan #
- …lost 14 sec. >P3. Afterall it was a great first racewnd in the Intl. GT-Open.
We looking fwd. for the next one http://yfrog.com/3wb3fj #
- Race 2: started on Pole in rain. After 13 laps and before driverchange I was leading by 12sec! We had some trouble at driverchange… #
- Start in 55 min. Raining… #
Apr.18, 2010 • Category Twitter
- …from P11 to P8. Drvchnge & I finished on P4. Under this circumstances it was a great start into the Season. http://yfrog.com/j14sxj #
- P4 in our class.
Racestart was crazy: evbdy on slick but still wet. Directly SC. Jim kept the car on the track and did a perfect job…. #
- Q2: P1 in wet condition. 1.5 sec ahead of the second!!
Felt like driving a Rallyecar. Massive under- and oversteer…. Was fun. ) #
- P11 for first race… #
- Good Morning, Q1 in 4 min. It's full wet and still raining. Jim is driving. http://yfrog.com/4xxhafj #
- So far we had a good wknd. Consistent up front. Jim qualifies the car for race1 me for race2. He has to start R1 and me R2 then. Cross fngrs #
- FP2: Jim started the session. We improved the car a bit and we should be good prepared for the race. At the end of FP2 I was 2nd in class #
- 1FP: P.11 Overall and P.1 in GTS class.
It's a lot of traffic out there and hard to get a free lap. 45 cars in total. #
- Tomorrow starts a new championship for me. We have two free practise session. I keep you posted.
Good Night… http://yfrog.com/g0sl9cj #
- @schlichtegroll sieht gut aus, denke wir sind competitive… in reply to schlichtegroll #
- VLN2 on Sport1:
/08:45Uhr ,SPORT1 ,4h-Rennen (2. VLN-Lauf)
/07:40Uhr ,SPORT1 ,4h-Rennen (2. VLN-Lauf) (Wiederholung) #
- Here are the last results of the day. Matthew is us: http://yfrog.com/g4zypsj #
- Testday was great for us. One new set of Tieres and I was fastest at the end. Jim Matthew did a good job too. Very consistent and quick… #
- Just drove the first laps in Valencia with the R8. It's still a bit damp but was fun to drive. ))) http://yfrog.com/b9nx2j #
- Sitting in the plane to Valencia via Zurich.
Looking forward to the first weekend in The intl. GT-Open with Phoenix Racing. #
- @oneighturbo Thanks, lets hope for the 24h! ) in reply to oneighturbo #
- @TomCoronel Say hello to Peter and push guys! in reply to TomCoronel #
- Next stop: Valencia http://yfrog.com/jokigj #
- Here is the link to the new int. GT Open website:
- @TomCoronel thanks man. How is it going for you…. in reply to TomCoronel #
- Sitting with friends at the Döttinger Höhe petrol station and watching GT-Masters and LMES. .
Nice Sunday aftn. http://yfrog.com/49uudj #
Apr.11, 2010 • Category Twitter
- Here is the car after the race:
- @KleeneJessi danke. Kein Problem, komm einfach vorbei…. in reply to KleeneJessi #
- I had a great 3rd stint. 12laps (nearly 100min)
That was cool. Started P5 finished P1.
2nd race, 2nd win!
Thank you guys #
- First Pitstop…. http://yfrog.us/5xhjdz #
- Quali is over. P5. Audi, BMW, Audi and then 2 Porsche. http://yfrog.com/j4xemj http://yfrog.com/20v6kj #
- Morning, yesterday I was not driving. Today out the first laps in quali. I was 3rd even though it was a bit damp… #
- @TomCoronel Hey, I hope so. We need to party after the race in any case!
See you soon my friend. Good luck.
Cheers Marcel in reply to TomCoronel #
- Little video from our box…. http://yfrog.us/0oxc1z #
- http://yfrog.com/iyc16pj #
- Perfect…..;-) http://yfrog.com/5mxk4uj #
- Arrived at Frankfurt Airport. Straight to the Nürburgring. At 16.00 the free practise starts. Romain and Timo driving with me this wknd. #
- @dumbreck_fan thanks, looking forward to it. Just arrived at Frankfurt Airport going straight to Nürburgring. in reply to dumbreck_fan #
- @chauffeurinbonn ich jammern?! absolut nicht! Bin mehr als froh darüber. Gibt's etwas besseres als Rennen zu fahren? ok, ähnlich gut! ) in reply to chauffeurinbonn #
- …this is really cool and I am looking forward to it. #
- The next 4 wknds will be really busy. 2 races with our GT3-R and 2 races in the GT-Open with the R8-LMS. Then one wknd off before the 24h!! #
- @Niki__V Hey, nein nicht wirklich. Aber wenn Du eine Strecke nicht kennst hilft Dir um Sie kennenzulernen. in reply to Niki__V #
- Happy Easter to you all.
I had a great Easter-weekend with my family #
Apr.04, 2010 • Category Twitter
- @Niki__V Bin in der Mitte gefahren als im Kesselchen und dann Metzgersfeld Gelb war. Glaube 8.29.
Du kannst die Zeiten auf http://www.vln.de sehen in reply to Niki__V #
- Now official: My 2010 Season – 18 races in 2 Championships and the 24h of the Nordschleife.
For more info go here: http://bit.ly/c7gQKf #
- cool video from the VLN1
- Here you find an Interview the guys from the vln-fanpage did after the race.http://j.mp/awB5Sm #
Mar.28, 2010 • Category Twitter
- Just landed in Nice again. Farfus is with me in the plane as well. #
- Here is the official report from the VLN in German:
- Sitting at Frankfurt airport. Just enjoying my starbucks caramel machiato #
- @BennyBlack85 danke, schauen wir mal. Kann BMW nicht Einschätzen.. in reply to BennyBlack85 #
- @Apple_Guru thanks, will do. in reply to Apple_Guru #
- @MSchmitz danke, hat gepasst! ) in reply to MSchmitz #
- @20832com cooles Rennen…. in reply to 20832com #
- FIRST VICTORY THIS!
started 2nd finished 1st and it was the first Victory for the new GT3-R
Great Start for this season
What else?! #
- I had a great stint. A lot of yellows and crashed cars everywhere. I gave the car to Marc on first position. We should be on the Podium #
- In 3 laps I jump into the car. First time I will get some decend laps. Hope it stays dry for my stint #
- 1h into the race: Audi is flying compare to us. We still in top 3 but loosing time every lap. BMW is gambling in my eyes. They follow quiet. #
- Timo will start the race than me than Marc. Hope the conditions are consistant… Starting grid is getting full. http://yfrog.com/1ayzfj #
- Completed 2 laps. Was really difficult to drive in the rain. No grip at all. Hope tomorrow Its getting better.
Drivers briefing 7.45. ;-( #
- @WhatsAppInc Hey guys,
How can I see my friend on whatsapp. He has a bb and I can't get him in my list on what's app I have an iPhone?
- @AmigosRacing thanks good luck for you as well…..:-) in reply to AmigosRacing #
- sitting at the Nice Airport flying to Frankfurt. The first VLN race this weekend. Timo and Marc will join me for the 4h race on saturday #
- After a long run this morning I know see a friend for lunch. It's a nice place close to Monaco "Le Cabanon" http://yfrog.com/eut8sj #
- @20832comHi, war zwar nur zweiter aber schliesse mich an…und ist es nicht eine Linkskurve bei der man einlenken sollte/muss?! ) ciao #
- I was supposed to test in Spa this week. But due to a collapsed tunnel underneath the track, the test was cancelled. Too bad… #
Mar.21, 2010 • Category Twitter
- Sitting in the plane to Monaco. Leaving again Wednesday for 2 day testing and than the first VLN race. #
- @jakeyorath Thank you…. in reply to jakeyorath #
- At the end I had two laps under nearly dry conditions. Car feels ok for the first time out on the Nordschleife. Fast enough? Let's see.. #
- Whole day raining. Will do some laps later to see how the car feels in wet conditions.. #
- I could only do 2 laps today on the Nordschleife. The new GT3-R feels completely different then my GT3-RSR.
Less downforce, more nervous…. #
- Waiting to get in the car. It's time….
Also because tomorrow it will rain the whole day. http://yfrog.com/jp72nj #
- Back at the Malaga Airport. It was a fantastic event here. Now I am happy to go to Nürburgring and start officially my 2010 Season….. #
- 2nd day at the Guadix Racetrack. Everybody made good progress.
Volvo Sweden is driving with there touringcar as well.
Just having lunch… #
- Full day instructing.Started @700 with a Fitnesstrainer and whole day driving. The group made good progress and evbdy is looking fwd to tmrw #
- 2h waiting at the zurich airport for my connection. #
- Omw to Guadix Racetrack. Private instructing for 3 days. Have to go via Zurich. What an early flight! #
- Tomorrow at 7.00 I am flying to Malaga. Private Instructing for Professional drivers. That includes Fitness, Data reading etc.
Looking fwd.. #
Mar.14, 2010 • Category Twitter
Mar.07, 2010 • Category Twitter
- Sitting in moods club. Live: tribute to Ray Charles… http://yfrog.com/2owbuj #
- @jpmontoya Hey, how are you? You seem to have a great time there…
Hope everything is cool for you. Cheers,
Marcel in reply to jpmontoya #
- Hey there, need some help here. What program do you guys suggest for video and photo upload? Thanks letting me know… #
Feb.28, 2010 • Category Twitter
- Could be worse for a Friday biz lunch….;-) http://yfrog.com/33tadxj http://yfrog.com/2emr8dj #
- Slowly it's getting nice here. This morning I was running in shorts and people were actually swimming in the sea! Crazy #
- It's so frustrating waiting to get helped in an Orange Store. Every time you wait for 30 min. What a waist of time.
But at least th r frndly #
- @dumbreck_fan hey, yes on the Nordschleife. VLN and the 24h. But probaly I will drive something else….;-) will know more soon… in reply to dumbreck_fan #
- http://yfrog.com/3lusbdj http://yfrog.com/aumptzj #
- @AmigosRacing No, he is just watching. The Porsche GT R is here too, that's why in reply to AmigosRacing #
- The weather is changing all the time. So it's hard to have good test results. At the moment nobody is driving. #
- Driving to Le Castellet for the FIA GT test. Having some talks, Olaf Manthey is there and Phoenix Racing. Just passing St.Tropez exit… #