Interview (german) after the first VLN race 2010
some impressions of the first VLN race 2010
Mar.28, 2010 • Category Twitter
- Just landed in Nice again. Farfus is with me in the plane as well. #
- Here is the official report from the VLN in German:
- Sitting at Frankfurt airport. Just enjoying my starbucks caramel machiato #
- @BennyBlack85 danke, schauen wir mal. Kann BMW nicht Einschätzen.. in reply to BennyBlack85 #
- @Apple_Guru thanks, will do. 😉 in reply to Apple_Guru #
- @MSchmitz danke, hat gepasst! ;-)) in reply to MSchmitz #
- @20832com cooles Rennen…. in reply to 20832com #
- FIRST VICTORY THIS!
started 2nd finished 1st and it was the first Victory for the new GT3-R
Great Start for this season
What else?! 😉 #
- I had a great stint. A lot of yellows and crashed cars everywhere. I gave the car to Marc on first position. We should be on the Podium 😉 #
- In 3 laps I jump into the car. First time I will get some decend laps. Hope it stays dry for my stint #
- 1h into the race: Audi is flying compare to us. We still in top 3 but loosing time every lap. BMW is gambling in my eyes. They follow quiet. #
- Timo will start the race than me than Marc. Hope the conditions are consistant… Starting grid is getting full. http://yfrog.com/1ayzfj #
- Completed 2 laps. Was really difficult to drive in the rain. No grip at all. Hope tomorrow Its getting better.
Drivers briefing 7.45. ;-( #
- @WhatsAppInc Hey guys,
How can I see my friend on whatsapp. He has a bb and I can't get him in my list on what's app I have an iPhone?
- @AmigosRacing thanks good luck for you as well…..:-) in reply to AmigosRacing #
- sitting at the Nice Airport flying to Frankfurt. The first VLN race this weekend. Timo and Marc will join me for the 4h race on saturday #
- After a long run this morning I know see a friend for lunch. It's a nice place close to Monaco "Le Cabanon" http://yfrog.com/eut8sj #
- @20832comHi, war zwar nur zweiter aber schliesse mich an…und ist es nicht eine Linkskurve bei der man einlenken sollte/muss?! ;-)) ciao #
- I was supposed to test in Spa this week. But due to a collapsed tunnel underneath the track, the test was cancelled. Too bad… #
Mar.21, 2010 • Category Twitter
- Sitting in the plane to Monaco. Leaving again Wednesday for 2 day testing and than the first VLN race. #
- @jakeyorath Thank you…. in reply to jakeyorath #
- At the end I had two laps under nearly dry conditions. Car feels ok for the first time out on the Nordschleife. Fast enough? Let's see.. 😉 #
- Whole day raining. Will do some laps later to see how the car feels in wet conditions.. #
- I could only do 2 laps today on the Nordschleife. The new GT3-R feels completely different then my GT3-RSR.
Less downforce, more nervous…. #
- Waiting to get in the car. It's time….
Also because tomorrow it will rain the whole day. http://yfrog.com/jp72nj #
- Back at the Malaga Airport. It was a fantastic event here. Now I am happy to go to Nürburgring and start officially my 2010 Season….. #
- 2nd day at the Guadix Racetrack. Everybody made good progress.
Volvo Sweden is driving with there touringcar as well.
Just having lunch… #
- Full day instructing.Started @700 with a Fitnesstrainer and whole day driving. The group made good progress and evbdy is looking fwd to tmrw #
- 2h waiting at the zurich airport for my connection. #
- Omw to Guadix Racetrack. Private instructing for 3 days. Have to go via Zurich. What an early flight! 😉 #
- Tomorrow at 7.00 I am flying to Malaga. Private Instructing for Professional drivers. That includes Fitness, Data reading etc.
Looking fwd.. #
Mar.14, 2010 • Category Twitter
Mar.07, 2010 • Category Twitter
- Sitting in moods club. Live: tribute to Ray Charles… http://yfrog.com/2owbuj #
- @jpmontoya Hey, how are you? You seem to have a great time there…
Hope everything is cool for you. Cheers,
Marcel in reply to jpmontoya #
- Hey there, need some help here. What program do you guys suggest for video and photo upload? Thanks letting me know… #