- …from P11 to P8. Drvchnge & I finished on P4. Under this circumstances it was a great start into the Season. 😉 http://yfrog.com/j14sxj #
- P4 in our class.
Racestart was crazy: evbdy on slick but still wet. Directly SC. Jim kept the car on the track and did a perfect job…. #
- Q2: P1 in wet condition. 1.5 sec ahead of the second!!
Felt like driving a Rallyecar. Massive under- and oversteer…. Was fun. ;-)) #
- P11 for first race… #
- Good Morning, Q1 in 4 min. It's full wet and still raining. Jim is driving. http://yfrog.com/4xxhafj #
- So far we had a good wknd. Consistent up front. Jim qualifies the car for race1 me for race2. He has to start R1 and me R2 then. Cross fngrs #
- FP2: Jim started the session. We improved the car a bit and we should be good prepared for the race. At the end of FP2 I was 2nd in class #
- 1FP: P.11 Overall and P.1 in GTS class.
It's a lot of traffic out there and hard to get a free lap. 45 cars in total. #
- Tomorrow starts a new championship for me. We have two free practise session. I keep you posted.
Good Night… http://yfrog.com/g0sl9cj #
- @schlichtegroll sieht gut aus, denke wir sind competitive… in reply to schlichtegroll #
- VLN2 on Sport1:
/08:45Uhr ,SPORT1 ,4h-Rennen (2. VLN-Lauf)
/07:40Uhr ,SPORT1 ,4h-Rennen (2. VLN-Lauf) (Wiederholung) #
- Here are the last results of the day. Matthew is us: http://yfrog.com/g4zypsj #
- Testday was great for us. One new set of Tieres and I was fastest at the end. Jim Matthew did a good job too. Very consistent and quick… #
- Just drove the first laps in Valencia with the R8. It's still a bit damp but was fun to drive. ;-)))) http://yfrog.com/b9nx2j #
- Sitting in the plane to Valencia via Zurich.
Looking forward to the first weekend in The intl. GT-Open with Phoenix Racing. #
- @oneighturbo Thanks, lets hope for the 24h! ;-)) in reply to oneighturbo #
- @TomCoronel Say hello to Peter and push guys! 😉 in reply to TomCoronel #
- Next stop: Valencia 😉 http://yfrog.com/jokigj #
- Here is the link to the new int. GT Open website:
- @TomCoronel thanks man. How is it going for you…. in reply to TomCoronel #
- Sitting with friends at the Döttinger Höhe petrol station and watching GT-Masters and LMES. ;-).
Nice Sunday aftn. http://yfrog.com/49uudj #
No comments for this entry yet...